OpenIPO: How To Place A Bid
Bidding in WR Hambrecht + Cos OpenIPO® auction is an easy three-step process:
A few things you need to know before bidding:
- You must have an account with WR Hambrecht + Co or another firm participating in the offering to place a bid.
- The minimum bid for shares in our OpenIPO auction is 100 shares, and there is no maximum bid size.*
- Read the prospectus before placing a bid. It will provide important information about the issuing company and information about bidding, pricing and the distribution process. For further information, please feel free to view our Prospectus Guide.
- You cannot buy shares of an IPO on margin.
- For other questions refer to our FAQ page or
call toll free 1-800-673-6476.
|* ||WRH+Co reserves the right to reject bids that it deems manipulative or
disruptive in order to facilitate the orderly completion of an offering, and it reserves the right,
in exceptional circumstances, to alter the method of allocation as it deems necessary to ensure a
fair and orderly distribution of the issuing companys shares. For example, large orders may
be reduced to ensure a public distribution, and bids may be rejected or reduced based on eligibility
or creditworthiness criteria. In addition, WRH+Co may reject or reduce a bid by a prospective
investor who has engaged in practices that could have a manipulative, disruptive or otherwise
adverse effect on an offering.|